Evoking the nostalgia of golf courses built at the turn of the 20th century, the Malibu Golf Club sits alone in the majestic, rolling hills of the Santa Monica ...
Best Golf Courses to play in Malibu
Here's a list of Best Golf Courses to play in Malibu recommended by our experts:
The beautiful Malibu coastline boasts some of the world's most pristine and prized property as well cultural treasures. On the tour you will see Surfrider Beach...
The entrance tower and storage room, at the entrance the pier, is decorated with Malibu Potteries tile from the factory which was located just east of the pier
Surfers must check out the regional classic point break at the Malibu Lagoon. Contests are held throughout the year and surfers are crowding for the best waves ...
Malibu Wineries enjoy semler and saddlerock wines on our hilltop grounds shaded by Italian olive trees, touched by our sun-kissed climate. Semler is our estate ...
For movie fans, the Malibu Film Festival is a must-go celebrity spring time event.
As well as being a great beach, this area contains a unique bird sanctuary where more than 200 species stop each year during their annual migrations. The only ...
Top Places in Malibu
- Cheapest golf courses to play in Malibu
- Most Popular Beaches in Malibu
- Must see points of interest in Malibu
- Best Places for Art and Culture in Malibu
- Must see places to visit for families in Malibu
- Top places where kids will enjoy in Malibu
- Italians generally prefer these restaurants in Malibu
- Favorite places for Japanese food in Malibu
- Best Italian restaurants in Malibu