Built in 1972, the Cebu Taoist Temple is located in Beverly Hills Subdivision in Cebu City ,Philippines. The temple was built by Cebu 's substantial Chinese...
Best Places for Art and Culture in Cebu
Here's a list of Best Places for Art and Culture in Cebu recommended by our experts:
The Minor Basilica of the Holy Child commonly known as Santo Niño Church , is a minor basilica in Cebu City in the Philippines that was founded in the ...
Fort San Pedro (Fuerza de San Pedro). The smallest Spanish outpost in the Philippines during the colonial era. It has a small museum showcasing the wreckage and...
Heritage of Cebu, (Eastern end of Colon St). A massive and particularly detailed monument showcasing the heritage of Cebu from the old Spanish to the American ...
Jumalon Museum, Butterfly Sanctuary and Art Gallery is a private museum, art gallery and nature reserve run by the Jumalon Foundation . It is located in ...
This is a spectacular site. Be sure to walk all the way around it, every angle has some different works done. It is an amazing work of art .
According to pre-Hispanic history, Daanbantayan was believed to be once ruled by a local chieftain or Datu called Datu Daya who was known for his good deeds and...
Top Places in Cebu
- Popular activities for honeymooners in Cebu
- Luxurious Things to indulge at for Honeymooners in Cebu
- Top things to do in Cebu
- Quiet Romantic Places for Dining in Cebu
- Must see places to visit for families in Cebu
- Top places where kids will enjoy in Cebu
- Best Italian restaurants in Cebu
- Best Chinese Restaurants in Cebu
- Restaurants serving fast food in Cebu
Top Hotels in Cebu
- Most Romantic Hotels in Cebu
- Pamper your newly wed at these luxury hotels in Cebu
- Popular kids friendly hotels in Cebu
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Cebu
- 3 star hotels that give you the best value for money in Cebu
- Most popular business hotels in Cebu
- Recommended 5 star hotels in Cebu
- Recommended 3 star hotels in Cebu
- Popular 5 star business hotels in Cebu