San Agustín Church, General Luna (Calle Real del Palacio) cor. Real, A true Spanish Baroque treasure, with magnificent trompe-l'œil ceilings and a splendid high...
Best Places for Art and Culture in Manila
Here's a list of Best Places for Art and Culture in Manila recommended by our experts:
Intramuros is the oldest district and historic core of Manila, the capital of the Philippines. Known as the Walled City, the original fortified city of Manila ...
Looking at its Gothic spires, one would not think that San Sebastian is constructed of prefabricated steel. The story goes that the Augustinian Recollect Order...
Rizal Shrine, Fort Santiago, located within the walls of Fort Santiago (see above), this small museum contains exhibits related to the life and work of José ...
Liwasang Bonifacio - Grand or grandiose, depending on how you look at it, the Central Post Office is an ideal embodiment of the Greco-Roman revival that ...
Philippine Cultural College, Abad Santos St., . Established in 1923, it is the first and the oldest Chinese-Filipino secondary school in the Philippines.
The bay is considered to be one of the best natural harbours in Southeast Asia and one of the finest in the world.
Top Places in Manila
- Top things to do in Manila
- Places popular with Honeymooners in Manila
- The Most Romantic Places to see in Manila
- Must see places to visit for families in Manila
- Popular activities for honeymooners in Manila
- Luxurious Things to indulge at for Honeymooners in Manila
- Top places where kids will enjoy in Manila
- Best Italian restaurants in Manila
- Best Chinese Restaurants in Manila
Top Hotels in Manila
- Most Romantic Hotels in Manila
- Pamper your newly wed at these luxury hotels in Manila
- Popular kids friendly hotels in Manila
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Manila
- 3 star hotels that give you the best value for money in Manila
- Most popular business hotels in Manila
- Recommended 5 star hotels in Manila
- Recommended 3 star hotels in Manila
- Popular 5 star business hotels in Manila