Penang War Museum in Bukit Batu Maung was a fort built by the British in the 1930s. In 1941 it gained fame when it became the site where the battle for Penang ...
Best Places for Art and Culture in Penang
Here's a list of Best Places for Art and Culture in Penang recommended by our experts:
The Penang State Museum on Farquhar Street is the first building that comes under the administration of the Penang State Museum Board. Its chronology began in ...
Fort Cornwallis - named after the Governor-General in Bengal, Charles Cornwallis - is one of the most interesting historical landmarks in George Town, located ...
Cheong Fatt Tze Mansion, a boutique hotel that one of Penang best-known attractions in an ornate edifice built in the traditional Hakka Teochew style. Located ...
Penang Hill Mosque, or Masjid Bukit Bendera, is the only mosque on Penang Hill. Erected to the use of Muslims living and working on the hill, the mosque is ...
The City Hall of George Town or Dewan Bandaraya George Town is a handsome Victorian-style building along Jalan Padang Kota Lama . It was constructed in ...
Clan Jetties form part of the Penang Heritage Trail. There used to be seven jetties until one was demolished by fire and now six remain. Billed as one of the ...
This afternoon enjoy a romantic trishaw ride and a leisurely stroll in the city of Georgetown. Discover how a number of multi-cultured people can live ...
We produce all Art of Glass.We have the title in 'Malaysia's Book of Record'for being the 'Longest Glass Batik in Malaysia',and also for being the First Glass ...
Top Places in Penang
- Places popular with Honeymooners in Penang
- Top things to do in Penang
- Popular activities for honeymooners in Penang
- Must see places to visit for families in Penang
- Top places where kids will enjoy in Penang
- Luxurious Things to indulge at for Honeymooners in Penang
- Best Italian restaurants in Penang
- Quiet Romantic Places for Dining in Penang
- Best Chinese Restaurants in Penang
Top Hotels in Penang
- Most Romantic Hotels in Penang
- Pamper your newly wed at these luxury hotels in Penang
- Best Beach Hotels to Stay in Penang
- Popular kids friendly hotels in Penang
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Penang
- 3 star hotels that give you the best value for money in Penang
- Most popular business hotels in Penang
- Recommended 5 star hotels in Penang
- Recommended 3 star hotels in Penang