The Capitol is one of Cardiff's top shopping centres at the heart of the city's bustling shopping district, and close to Queen Street Station. Step into ...
Best places for luxury shopping in Cardiff
Here's a list of Best places for luxury shopping in Cardiff recommended by our experts:
Queen Street is Cardiff's main pedestrianised shopping street and is home to some of the biggest high street names. The street runs east from Capitol Shopping...
Head to St Mary Street Cardiff Market for artisan foods, vintage clothing, antique furniture and bric-a-brac, between 11am and 5pm every Saturday on St Mary ...
Cardiff Market is an impressive Victorian structure which offers a unique shopping experience in the heart of a modern, bustling city. Under one great glass ...
Cardiff Antiques center you'll find the usual market stalls selling fruit, veg, cheeses, cold meats as well as Welsh gifts and souvenirs. Closed on Sundays.
Top Places in Cardiff
- Popular places to shop for your family on your way back in Cardiff
- Take back some memories with you in Cardiff
- Shopping for toys is fun at these places in Cardiff
- Top high-street fashion shopping locations in Cardiff
- Popular places for shopping antiques in Cardiff
- Popular Spa Experiences in Cardiff
- Places popular with Honeymooners in Cardiff
- Popular activities for honeymooners in Cardiff
- Luxurious Things to indulge at for Honeymooners in Cardiff
Top Hotels in Cardiff
- Most Romantic Hotels in Cardiff
- Best Beach Hotels to Stay in Cardiff
- Popular kids friendly hotels in Cardiff
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Cardiff
- 3 star hotels that give you the best value for money in Cardiff
- Most popular business hotels in Cardiff
- Recommended 5 star hotels in Cardiff
- Recommended 3 star hotels in Cardiff
- Top hotels for Golfers in Cardiff