Mercado Modelo - The city's main market located in the lower town is and a good place for crafts and other souvenirs. In the adjacent square you can often see ...
Best places to enjoy local and street shopping in Salvador
Here's a list of Best places to enjoy local and street shopping in Salvador recommended by our experts:
The streets of Rio Vermelho are the stage of one of the most traditional popular festivals of Salvador: Iemanjá's festival, on February 2nd. Early in the ...
The die-hard market fan will enjoy Mercado São Joaquim, a small city of sketchy waterfront stalls about 2km north of the Elevador Lacerda. Puddles of green ...
San Salvador offers you many modern malls as well as little shops around the city. You may shop from a wide array of handicrafts art, wooden, cotton clothing, ...
Top Places in Salvador
- Most popular vegetarian restaurants in Salvador
- Restaurants serving great Asian food in Salvador
- Best places for luxury shopping in Salvador
- Top things to do in Salvador
- Best places to enjoy nightlife in Salvador
- Most Popular Beaches in Salvador
- Popular Museums in Salvador
- Must see points of interest in Salvador
- Best places to eat in Salvador