The Eight is one of the Michelin-rated restaurants within the Lisboa complex. An intimate Chinese restaurant with a delightfully lavish interior, The Eight ...
Fine dining restaurants with exquisite ambience in Macau
Here's a list of Fine dining restaurants with exquisite ambience in Macau recommended by our experts:
Bakery : Though the celebrated English baker Andrew Stow passed away, Lord Stow's Bakerykeeps his memory alive by serving his renowned pastéis de nata. Lord ...
Robuchon au Dôme (formerly Robuchon a Galera). This French restaurant, newly relocated at the Grand Lisboa and operated by the famed Joël Robuchon, is the only ...
Italian Restaurant: Wynn Macau's Italian restaurant carries off this fine-dining venue with theatrical grandeur.
Dumbo Restaurant, Taipa Village, Idha da Taipa, Macau (Entrance of the Taipa Village), ☎ (853)827-888. 12pm-11pm. Dumbo Restaurant serves Macau style Portuguese...
There is no better place than Tenmasa at Altira Macau to see what Japanese tempura is really all about. Working off recipes handed down over generations from ...
Enjoy a fabulous fine Indian cuisine lunch or dinner at Taste of India Restaurant.
Top Places in Macau
- Restaurants serving fast food in Macau
- Have fun along with a meal with your friends in Macau
- Recommended places for having food in Macau
- Best places for family dining in Macau
- A surreal dining experience for elders in Macau
- Most popular vegetarian restaurants in Macau
- Quiet Romantic Places for Dining in Macau
- Luxurious Things to indulge at for Honeymooners in Macau
- Popular activities for honeymooners in Macau
Top Hotels in Macau
- Popular 5 star business hotels in Macau
- Recommended 3 star hotels in Macau
- Recommended 5 star hotels in Macau
- Most popular business hotels in Macau
- 3 star hotels that give you the best value for money in Macau
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Macau
- Popular kids friendly hotels in Macau
- Best Beach Hotels to Stay in Macau
- Pamper your newly wed at these luxury hotels in Macau