Baga is in the state of Goa, on the west coast of India. To many people Baga is an extension of the adjoining town of Calangute and nobody seems to be sure ...
Most popular areas in Goa
Here's a list of Most popular areas in Goa recommended by our experts:
Anjuna one of the Beaches of Goa (in India), north of Baga and Calangute, and close to the South of Vagator and Chapora. The nearest town is Mapusa a few ...
Panjim is the capital of the Indian state of Goa and the headquarters of North Goa district. It lies on the banks of the Mandovi River estuary in ...
Vagator Beach is the northernmost beach of Bardez Taluka, Goa. It is located on the opposite bank of the Chapora River from Morjim in Pernem. To the south of ...
Candolim is a village in North Goa, India. It is situated just south of the famous Calangute beach, and is a popular tourist destination.
South Goa is one of two districts that comprises the state of Goa in West India, within the region known as the Konkan. It is bounded by the district of North ...
Top Places in Goa
- Entertainment in Goa
- Popular Shopping in Goa in Goa
- Quiet Romantic Getaways in Goa
- The Most Romantic Places to see in Goa
- Popular adventure activities for honeymooners in Goa
- Places popular with Honeymooners in Goa
- Popular activities for honeymooners in Goa
- Quiet Romantic Places for Dining in Goa
- Indulge in fashion shopping in Goa
Top Hotels in Goa
- Pamper your newly wed at these luxury hotels in Goa
- Most Romantic Hotels in Goa
- Popular kids friendly hotels in Goa
- Popular 5 star business hotels in Goa
- Enjoy with your family at these select hotels in Goa
- Recommended 3 star hotels in Goa
- Recommended homestays in Goa
- Popular Villas to stay in Goa
- Luxurious Hotels to Stay in Goa