Down a sharp incline near the Similan National Park Office you will find Khao Lak Beach. Pechakasem Road above (the main highway) twists and turns through the...
Most Popular Beaches in Khao Lak
Here's a list of Most Popular Beaches in Khao Lak recommended by our experts:
Bang Niang beach after some months with very high tides is not anymore a single beautiful stretch of sand. Around the ramp to the beach at the end of Soi Bang ...
Khuk Khak Beach is four kilometres long and four kilometres north of Bang Niang and is the archetypical Khao Lak Beach - in other words, beautiful. Further ...
Khao Lak-Lam Ru National Park is a national park in Phang Nga Province,Thailand.The park is named for two of its mountain peaks, Khao Lak and Lam Ru. It also...
Top Places in Khao Lak
- Top things to do in Khao Lak
- Best places to enjoy nightlife in Khao Lak
- Must see places to visit for families in Khao Lak
- Top places where kids will enjoy in Khao Lak
- Best Italian restaurants in Khao Lak
- Best Chinese Restaurants in Khao Lak
- Best cheap eats in town in Khao Lak
- Most popular vegetarian restaurants in Khao Lak
- Best places to enjoy local and street shopping in Khao Lak