HotelShutters is ideal for those looking for laid-back California elegance. With art that includes works by Hockney, Lichtenstein and Motherwell, and a master ...
Most Visited Beach Hotels in Los Angeles
Here's a list of Most Visited Beach Hotels in Los Angeles recommended by our experts:
German Restaurant Closed on Monday
This has long been one of L.A.'s most colorful areas and a must-visit for any first-time tourist. Founded at the turn of the last century, Venice was a ...
Malibu is an affluent beach city in Los Angeles County, California, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city population was 12,645. Malibu consists of a ...
Manhattan Beach is a beachfront city located in southwestern Los Angeles County, California, USA. It is an upscale community, and includes some of the most ...
Venice is a residential, commercial and recreational beachfront neighborhood in the Westside of the city of Los Angeles, California. In general its residents, ...
Zuma Beach is a county beach located at 30000 Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu, California. One of the largest and most popular beaches in the Los Angeles County...
One of the most beautiful beaches in Malibu, with sea caves and large rocks on the beach, El Matador State Beach attracts many beach goers on hot weekend days. ...
Top Places in Los Angeles
- Popular places to have Chinese food in Los Angeles
- Best places to enjoy local and street shopping in Los Angeles
- Top high-street fashion shopping locations in Los Angeles
- Best places for luxury shopping in Los Angeles
- Best Chinese Restaurants in Los Angeles
- Popular places for shopping antiques in Los Angeles
- Best places to buy electronics in Los Angeles
- Shopping for toys is fun at these places in Los Angeles
- Surprise your spouse with shopping on your honeymoon in Los Angeles
Top Hotels in Los Angeles
- Enjoy with your family at these select hotels in Los Angeles
- Recommended 5 star hotels in Los Angeles
- 3 star hotels that give you the best value for money in Los Angeles
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Los Angeles
- Popular kids friendly hotels in Los Angeles
- Best Beach Hotels to Stay in Los Angeles
- Top hotels for Golfers in Los Angeles
- Most popular business hotels in Los Angeles
- Most Romantic Hotels in Los Angeles