The trip to the island takes about 40 minutes. At the first stop you encounter iguanas on an otherwise unpopulated island They all congregate on the beach ...
Must see places to visit for families in Nassau
Here's a list of Must see places to visit for families in Nassau recommended by our experts:
Dolphin Encounter s, located on Blue Lagoon Island, is one of the most exciting and intriguing tours available. Visit the world famous dolphins of Blue Lagoon...
Cable Beach is a popular tourist resort on the northern coast of New Providence, about halfway between Nassau and the airport.
SUB Bahamas is Nassau's newest underwater activity. Your personal SUB (Scenic Underwater Bubbles) looks somewhat like a motorcycle with a giant bubble on top. ...
Pirates of Nassau is a true landmark nestled in three historical buildings: The Slave Kitchen, which is approximately 200 years old; the Lofthouse, which is ...
Snorkel Bahamas offers Nassau's visitors the opportunity to see the underwater delights of the island first hand. Billed as the worlds most exciting snorkeling ...
Enjoy a peaceful, 3-hour retreat on Blackbeard's Cay—a heavenly tropical island just minutes from bustling Nassau. Your visit includes boat transfer from ...
Top Places in Nassau
- Top places where kids will enjoy in Nassau
- Best places to enjoy local and street shopping in Nassau
- Popular places for shopping antiques in Nassau
- Best places to buy electronics in Nassau
- Popular places to have Chinese food in Nassau
- Restaurants serving great Italian food in Nassau
- Favorite places for Japanese food in Nassau
- Best Chinese Restaurants in Nassau
- Best Italian restaurants in Nassau