The National Waterfront Museum, Swansea or NWMS (Welsh: Amgueddfa genedlaethol y glannau) is a museum situated in Swansea, Wales, forming part of the National ...
Must see places to visit for families in Swansea
Here's a list of Must see places to visit for families in Swansea recommended by our experts:
The Dylan Thomas Centre is the main focal point for a celebration of Dylan Marlais Thomas, Swanseas world famous son. Refurbished in 1995 to host the UKYear of ...
Oxwich Bay, a picturesque four and a half hour walk as recommended in Times Walks
Clyne Gardens is a botanical garden located in Swansea, Wales, UK. The current park was formed from the landscaped gardens created by Glynn Vivian who purchased...
Rhossili Bay and Worm's Head. Famous for is breathtaking view at sunset, and the vista is widely considered to be one of Europe's most spectacular coastal ...
Off Junction 45 on the M4 head north bound on the A4067 towards Brecon, at the sixth roundabout (County of Powys sign) turn left to Lower Cwmtwrch, continue for...
Since 1897 to the present day, Swansea's Grand Theatre has been providing the public with a broad range of cultural, artistic and general entertainment events. ...
Top Places in Swansea
- Places popular with Honeymooners in Swansea
- Quiet Romantic Places for Dining in Swansea
- Best places for family dining in Swansea
- Top places where kids will enjoy in Swansea
- Great things to do with your kids in Swansea
- Restaurants serving fast food in Swansea
- Savour the local food at these places in Swansea
- Fine dining restaurants with exquisite ambience in Swansea
- Recommended places for having food in Swansea