Must see places to visit for families in Vellore
Here's a list of Must see places to visit for families in Vellore recommended by our experts:
Vellore Fort is a large 16th-century fort situated in heart of the Vellore city, in the state of Tamil Nadu, India built by Vijayanagara Kings. The Fort was at ...
Sripuram Golden Temple is Very beautiful!!!!marvelous work. It covers a wide area and even the walk to the temple is soothing and beautiful. Its juts like the ...
This small museum is located inside Vellore Fort. It has some precious and gorgeous looking stone sculptures dating 8th Century onwards of Pallava and chola ...
Amirthi Zoological Park is a zoo in Vellore in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. It was opened in 1967 and is about 25 kilometres (16 mi) from the Vellore city. ...
Muthu Mandapam is a memorial built around the tombstone of Vikramraja Singh, the last Tamil ruler of Kandy. Situated on the bank Palar River, it is just one km ...
Top Places in Vellore
- Top places where kids will enjoy in Vellore
- Top high-street fashion shopping locations in Vellore
- Popular places to shop for your family on your way back in Vellore
- Best places for luxury shopping in Vellore
- Best places to go shopping with your kids in Vellore
- Best places to eat in Vellore
- Restaurants serving great Indian food in Vellore
- Popular places to have Indian food in Vellore
- Must see points of interest in Vellore