Dynjandi (also known as Fjallfoss) is the largest waterfall in the Westfjords region of Iceland and is considered to be one of the most impressive waterfalls in...
Must see points of interest in Isafjordur
Here's a list of Must see points of interest in Isafjordur recommended by our experts:
The museum building is one of four 18th century houses that have been renovated and are now amongst the town's biggest tourist attritions. The town of ...
The Westfjords Shop only sell local products from Westfjords; Music, books, design, food, art, photographs and clothes. This is not a typical turist shop, ...
Paradise Island is an island in the Bahamas formerly known as Hog Island. The island, with an area of 685 acres (277 ha) (1.1 sq mi/2.8 km2), is located just...
Top Places in Isafjordur
- Best Italian restaurants in Isafjordur
- Best places to enjoy local and street shopping in Isafjordur
- Top high-street fashion shopping locations in Isafjordur
- Take back some memories with you in Isafjordur
- Places to visit for business travelers in Isafjordur
- Spend quality time with your spouse in Isafjordur
- Adventure activites in Isafjordur
- Fine dining restaurants with exquisite ambience in Isafjordur
- Quiet Romantic Places for Dining in Isafjordur