According to the legend, the spirit of "Annie Palmer" haunts the grounds of Rose Hall Plantation near Montego Bay. The story states that she was born in England...
Must see points of interest in Montego Bay
Here's a list of Must see points of interest in Montego Bay recommended by our experts:
Sandals Cay (formerly called Kokomo Island) is part of the privately owned Sandals Royal Caribbean all-inclusive resort in Montego Bay, Jamaica. It is apparent ...
Cornwall Beach, ☎ 876 952-3463. 9AM-5PM. Snorkeling, swimming, and other fun beach activities. US$3.20/2 (Adults/Child).
Walter Fletcher Beach, ☎ 876 979-9447. M-Th 9AM-7PM, F-Su 9AM-10PM. Swimming, boat rides, and other beachtime fun. US$5/3 (Adults/Children).
Top Places in Montego Bay
- Must see places to visit for families in Montego Bay
- Best Places for Art and Culture in Montego Bay
- Most Popular Beaches in Montego Bay
- Top places where kids will enjoy in Montego Bay
- Top things to do in Montego Bay
- Adventure activites in Montego Bay
- Exciting Experiences by the Beach in Montego Bay
- Enjoy a great time with your family in Montego Bay
- Best Italian restaurants in Montego Bay