Mount Abu Wildlife Sanctuary is located in one of the oldest mountain ranges of India, the Aravalli range. It was declared a wildlife sanctuary in 1980. It is ...
Must see points of interest in Mount Abu
Here's a list of Must see points of interest in Mount Abu recommended by our experts:
These temples built by Vastupal Tejpal between the11th and 13th centuries AD are world famous for their stunning use of marble. The five legendary marble ...
Mount Abu Holiday Packages on Sale
Nakki Lake is a beautiful lake surrounded by hills on all sides. It is a very ancient sacred Lake, according to the Hindu legend. It is said that various gods ...
Situated in a cave, The Adhar Devi Temple is one of the popular religious themed tourist destinations in the Mount Abu region. It is situated three kilometers ...
Sunset Point located in South West of Nakki Lake provides you a scenic view of the setting sun. Hundreds of people swarm this area in the evening amidst a ...
Brahma Kumari's Universal Peace Hall And University
Trevors Tank is a picturesque location just 5 kilometers from the main town of Mount Abu and one of the Mount Abu region's most popular tourist destinations. It...
Top Places in Mount Abu
- Top things to do in Mount Abu
- Adventure activites in Mount Abu
- Recommended places for having food in Mount Abu
- Quiet Romantic Places for Dining in Mount Abu
- Best places to enjoy nightlife in Mount Abu
- Best places to eat in Mount Abu
- Best places to enjoy local and street shopping in Mount Abu
- Popular Places to visit on Weekends in Mount Abu