Oystermouth Castle is currently closed for the season. Look out for special events through the autumn and winter though. The castle will re-open in April ...
Must see points of interest in Swansea
Here's a list of Must see points of interest in Swansea recommended by our experts:
The Dylan Thomas Centre is the main focal point for a celebration of Dylan Marlais Thomas, Swanseas world famous son. Refurbished in 1995 to host the UKYear of ...
Oxwich Bay, a picturesque four and a half hour walk as recommended in Times Walks
Clyne Gardens is a botanical garden located in Swansea, Wales, UK. The current park was formed from the landscaped gardens created by Glynn Vivian who purchased...
The National Waterfront Museum, Swansea or NWMS (Welsh: Amgueddfa genedlaethol y glannau) is a museum situated in Swansea, Wales, forming part of the National ...
Off Junction 45 on the M4 head north bound on the A4067 towards Brecon, at the sixth roundabout (County of Powys sign) turn left to Lower Cwmtwrch, continue for...
Top Places in Swansea
- Popular Thai Restaurants in Swansea
- Best Chinese Restaurants in Swansea
- Restaurants serving great Indian food in Swansea
- Most popular vegetarian restaurants in Swansea
- Best Italian restaurants in Swansea
- Top lebanese restaurants in Swansea
- Favorite places for Japanese food in Swansea
- Best Places for Art and Culture in Swansea
- Popular golf courses and clubs in Swansea