The Northern Lights - also called Aurora Borealis - are one of the most spectacular shows on earth and can frequently be seen in Akureyri and surroundings from ...
Places to visit for business travelers in Akureyri
Here's a list of Places to visit for business travelers in Akureyri recommended by our experts:
The Center for Visual Arts was launched in January 2012 when The Akureyri Art Museum and The Akureyri Cultural Center were merged together. The Center is ...
Akureyri swimming pool is one of Iceland's finest. The development of the site is on going with the aim to make it better than ever before for people of all ...
The garden surrounding Leifsstadir is the perfect setting to enjoy the idyllic country scape. Hiking trails start right at your doorstep! Our greatest resource ...
The Akureyri golf course is the world's most northerly 18 hole golf course, according to the Royal and Ancient Golf Club of St. Andrews. If the Arctic Circle ...
Top Places in Akureyri
- Spend quality time with your spouse in Akureyri
- Quiet Romantic Places for Dining in Akureyri
- Fine dining restaurants with exquisite ambience in Akureyri
- Best Golf Courses to play in Akureyri
- Must see points of interest in Akureyri
- Popular places to have Indian food in Akureyri
- Restaurants serving great Indian food in Akureyri
- Most popular vegetarian restaurants in Akureyri
- Popular places to have Chinese food in Akureyri