Magellan's Cross is a Christian cross planted by Portuguese, and Spanish explorers as ordered by Ferdinand Magellan upon arriving inCebu in the Philippines on...
Places to visit for business travelers in Cebu
Here's a list of Places to visit for business travelers in Cebu recommended by our experts:
The Minor Basilica of the Holy Child commonly known as Santo Niño Church , is a minor basilica in Cebu City in the Philippines that was founded in the ...
Fort San Pedro (Fuerza de San Pedro). The smallest Spanish outpost in the Philippines during the colonial era. It has a small museum showcasing the wreckage and...
Built in 1972, the Cebu Taoist Temple is located in Beverly Hills Subdivision in Cebu City ,Philippines. The temple was built by Cebu 's substantial Chinese...
This championship course was established in 1928, and has improved continuously since it was created. There are winding fairways, numerous trees, and sand traps...
Families or individual travellers who wants to explore the various amenities, 18 holes Golf Course, Diving Shop, Island Hopping.
Heritage of Cebu, (Eastern end of Colon St). A massive and particularly detailed monument showcasing the heritage of Cebu from the old Spanish to the American ...
Top Places in Cebu
- Best places to go shopping with your kids in Cebu
- Best places for luxury shopping in Cebu
- Have fun along with a meal with your friends in Cebu
- Popular Thai Restaurants in Cebu
- Favorite places for Japanese food in Cebu
- Top lebanese restaurants in Cebu
- Popular golf courses and clubs in Cebu
- Best Golf Courses to play in Cebu
- Cheapest golf courses to play in Cebu
Top Hotels in Cebu
- Best hotels for Golfers in Cebu
- Cheapest hotels for golfers in Cebu
- Most Romantic Hotels in Cebu
- Pamper your newly wed at these luxury hotels in Cebu
- Popular kids friendly hotels in Cebu
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Cebu
- 3 star hotels that give you the best value for money in Cebu
- Most popular business hotels in Cebu
- Recommended 5 star hotels in Cebu