Kalatop and Khajiar are best explored if you take a three days walk from Dalhousie to Kalatop, Khajjiar and back Dalhousie.The trek is more or less level and ...
Popular activities for honeymooners in Dharamshala
Here's a list of Popular activities for honeymooners in Dharamshala recommended by our experts:
Imagine flying over the snow capped Dhauladhar peaks in Dharamshala. Add to it a flight over the most beautiful cricket stadium of the country. That's happening...
Triund Hill is located at a height of about 2,842 meters above sea level and with a distance of about 9 kilometers from McLeodganj (located at height of 2,082 ...
It's a good trek for beginners. There are two paths to reach the top of Triund, one from Dharamkot, and another from Bhagsu falls. The Dharamkot path is much ...
Dharamshala Holiday Packages on Sale
Romantic Rendezvous With Himalayas - Standard
- ✔ Transfers
- ✔ Sightseeing
- ✔ B/fast & Dinner
haramsala over looks the plains and is surrounded by dense pine trees and Deodar forests. A nearby snowline with numerous streams and cool healthy atmosphere ...
Kangra Valley's Paddy Fields (Altitude 300 Mts): Monsoon (15 June to 30 August): Displays of Sarus Crane with its juveniles and nests of Cattle Egret in ...
Thangka painting is a uniquely Himalayan Art that attained classical levels in the Tibetan tradition between the 7th and 12th centuries. Its origins lie in ...
Dharamsala Is One Of The Most Popular Starting Points For Treks And Rock Climbing Over The Ridges Of The Dhauladhar Range. The high snow clad Dhauladhar ranges ...
Fresh mountain air, alluring tracks, lingering fragrances of lovely flowers, scenic rural area: all these add joy to classic mountain biking activity in ...
Kareri Lake is a high altitude, shallow, fresh water lake south of the Dhauladhar range approximately 9 km North West of Dharamsala in Himachal Pradesh. Its ...
Top Places in Dharamshala
- Quiet Romantic Places for Dining in Dharamshala
- Most popular vegetarian restaurants in Dharamshala
- Best places for family dining in Dharamshala
- Recommended places for having food in Dharamshala
- Restaurants serving fast food in Dharamshala
- Adventure activites in Dharamshala
- Enjoy a great time with your family in Dharamshala
- Best places to go shopping with your kids in Dharamshala
- Take back some memories with you in Dharamshala
Top Hotels in Dharamshala
- Most Romantic Hotels in Dharamshala
- Popular kids friendly hotels in Dharamshala
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Dharamshala
- 3 star hotels that give you the best value for money in Dharamshala
- Popular Villas to stay in Dharamshala
- Popular Hotels in Dharamshala
- Popular Heritage hotels to stay in Dharamshala
- Enjoy with your family at these select hotels in Dharamshala
- Popular 5 star business hotels in Dharamshala