Port Douglas is a coastal resort town north of Cairns, near the Daintree National Park. The town to do some shopping, or enjoy a wide variety of cafes, pubs, ...
Popular destinations for kite surfing from Cairns
Here's a list of Popular destinations for kite surfing from Cairns recommended by our experts:
Noosa Heads is one of the three major centres of the Noosa region on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia. It is located 136 kilometres (85 mi) north of ...
Airlie Beach is a town in the Whitsunday Region of Queensland, Australia. At the 2011 census, the suburb of Airlie Beach itself had a population of 7,868. ...
Cairns is a regional city in the far north of Queensland, Australia, founded 1876. The city was named after William Wellington Cairns, then-current Governor ...
Rhodes is an island in Greece, located in the eastern Aegean Sea. It is the largest of the Dodecanese islands in terms of both land area and population. ...
Top Places in Cairns
- Popular Mountains for Rock Climbing in Cairns
- Best places for luxury shopping in Cairns
- Popular places to shop for your family on your way back in Cairns
- Surprise your spouse with shopping on your honeymoon in Cairns
- Popular places for shopping antiques in Cairns
- Shop for art at these places in Cairns
- Places where Singaporeans love to eat in Cairns
- Italians generally prefer these restaurants in Cairns
- Popular places to have Chinese food in Cairns
Top Hotels in Cairns
- Recommended 5 star hotels in Cairns
- Most popular business hotels in Cairns
- Most Romantic Hotels in Cairns
- Enjoy with your family at these select hotels in Cairns
- Top hotels for Golfers in Cairns
- Best hotels for Golfers in Cairns
- Popular Hotels in Cairns
- Popular Spa Hotels in Cairns
- Luxurious Hotels to Stay in Cairns