Ruins of St. Pau's refers to the ruins of a 16th century complex in Macau including of what was originally St. Paul's College and the Cathedral of St. Paul ...
Popular places for shopping antiques in Macau
Here's a list of Popular places for shopping antiques in Macau recommended by our experts:
The Sun Star City of Macau offers a wide range of clothing, watches, and stylish accessories like sunglasses, handbags, shoes and novelty items. Clothing is the...
New Yaohan was formerly known as Yaohan and was established in 1992 by the Japanese firm. At the end of 1997, New Yaohan is a fully-owned subsidiary of ...
The Grand Canal Shoppes This place will enhance your shopping experience. here is a huge variety of shops here - from clothing, accessories, souvenir, luxury ...
Located on Rua de Felicidade and dubbed as the street of happiness', it's a cluster of shops that sell Chinese pastries original to Macau. Koi Kei ...
Top Places in Macau
- Best places to buy electronics in Macau
- Top high-street fashion shopping locations in Macau
- Shopping for toys is fun at these places in Macau
- Surprise your spouse with shopping on your honeymoon in Macau
- Restaurants serving great Indian food in Macau
- Take back some memories with you in Macau
- Popular places to shop for your family on your way back in Macau
- Best places for luxury shopping in Macau
- Best places to go shopping with your kids in Macau
Top Hotels in Macau
- Enjoy with your family at these select hotels in Macau
- Popular 5 star business hotels in Macau
- Recommended 3 star hotels in Macau
- Recommended 5 star hotels in Macau
- Most popular business hotels in Macau
- 3 star hotels that give you the best value for money in Macau
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Macau
- Popular kids friendly hotels in Macau
- Best Beach Hotels to Stay in Macau