Peda Amiram Jain Temple is a holy Jain temple not only in Andhra Pradesh, but also in India. This Jain temple is at 5 km's distance from Bhimavaram. Peda Amiram...
Popular religious places in Bhimavaram
Here's a list of Popular religious places in Bhimavaram recommended by our experts:
Somarama is one of the Pancharama Kshetras which is located in BhimavaramWest Godavari District of Andhra Pradesh in South India. This temple is an old temple ...
Sri Jaganmatha Mavullamma Ammavari Temple is in the town of Bhimavaram. The presiding deity of the temple is Sri Mavullamma. Colorful images and sculptures of ...
This is a famouse and special temple. You can see more number of devotees in the temple.
Satya Sai Mandiram at Srirampuram is very special god. The number of devotees will be more in the special days in the temple.
Someswara or Bheemeswara temple , Gunupudi Bhimavaram in West Godavari District is one of the five famous 'Aaramas' in Andhra Pradesh.. It is now known as ...
Top Places in Bhimavaram
- Popular places to have North Indian Food in Bhimavaram
- Popular Places to have Andhra Food in Bhimavaram
- Popular places to have South Indian Food in Bhimavaram
- Must see points of interest in Bhimavaram
- Best places to eat in Bhimavaram
- Best places to enjoy local and street shopping in Bhimavaram
- Best places for luxury shopping in Bhimavaram