Masjid Cheng Ho, a mosque with beautiful Chinese architecture. It is about 10 min walk from Surabaya City Hall, or 5 min by "becak".
Popular religious places in Surabaya
Here's a list of Popular religious places in Surabaya recommended by our experts:
National Mosque Al Akbar (or so-called Mosque of Surabaya ) is the mosque 's second largest Indonesian located in Surabaya.National Al-Akbar Mosque Surabaya ...
Gereja Perawan Maria Tak Berdosa (aka: The Holy Mary Church) is the oldest Catholic church in East Java Province of Indonesia. The Church itself has been ...
As one of the eldest mosque and most crowded in Surabaya, Ampel Mosque have special story with 'Sunan Ampel', one of 'Wali Songo' who have an effect in broad ...
Sanggar Agung or Hong San Tan temple is a temple for Buddhist, Tao and Kong Hu Cu followers. Located in Sukolilo Street 100, Kenjeran Beach.Like any other ...
The Surabaya Zoo was once the pride of South-East Asia, but overcrowding, small enclosures and squalid conditions have seen the number of animal deaths at the ...
Top Places in Surabaya
- Best places to eat in Surabaya
- Top things to do in Surabaya
- Best places to enjoy nightlife in Surabaya
- Best places for luxury shopping in Surabaya
- Best places to enjoy local and street shopping in Surabaya
- Adventure activites in Surabaya
- Recommended places for having food in Surabaya
- Best places for family dining in Surabaya
- Must see points of interest in Surabaya