Our restaurant is set in one of the most historic buildings in Cowbridge which exudes a timeless atmosphere. The original house was built onto the medieval town...
Quiet Romantic Places for Dining in Cardiff
Here's a list of Quiet Romantic Places for Dining in Cardiff recommended by our experts:
Tempus Restraunt, the luxury restraunt at the St David Hotel and SpaAmazing views all around Cardiff Bay, and serves a traditional freshly caught seafood.
Demiro's restaurant in Cardiff Bay is situated opposite the Wales Millennium Centre and overlooks the Oval basin. Demiro's is a comfortable and tastefully ...
Thai Restaurant. Evening Dinner Timing from 1800 hours to 2230 hours. Closed on Sundays.
The tigertiger in Cardiff, located in the centre of the city, is one stylish and chic joint. If you're at least 21 years of age, you are legally allowed to be ...
Salt & Pepper Bistro offers great lunch and dinner on specials every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. The modern Australian menu is huge and filled with things ...
Classic pub snacks and a large choice of alcoholic and soft drinks served in a relaxing, laid back atmosphere.
Top Places in Cardiff
- Popular golf courses and clubs in Cardiff
- A surreal dining experience for elders in Cardiff
- Have fun along with a meal with your friends in Cardiff
- Recommended places for having food in Cardiff
- Places where Singaporeans love to eat in Cardiff
- Best places for family dining in Cardiff
- Cheapest golf courses to play in Cardiff
- Best Golf Courses to play in Cardiff
- Italians generally prefer these restaurants in Cardiff
Top Hotels in Cardiff
- Most Romantic Hotels in Cardiff
- Best Beach Hotels to Stay in Cardiff
- Popular kids friendly hotels in Cardiff
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Cardiff
- 3 star hotels that give you the best value for money in Cardiff
- Most popular business hotels in Cardiff
- Recommended 5 star hotels in Cardiff
- Recommended 3 star hotels in Cardiff
- Top hotels for Golfers in Cardiff