Indian cuisine with a new concept of grille on the table. Kebabs are grilled right on your table as you chow down on delicious tandoori dishes, creamy gravies...
Quiet Romantic Places for Dining in Shanghai
Here's a list of Quiet Romantic Places for Dining in Shanghai recommended by our experts:
Jade on 36 is an award-winning restaurant that has been recognized by Wine Spectator as one of the top 10 business restaurants in China, and also features in ...
Hazara is a name familiar to many locals tuned into Shanghai's wining and dining scene. A very popular eatery serving authentic Indian food, its superior ...
Housed within a colonial mansion, the Foreign Culture Club offers distinctly unique dining experiences with its four outlets. Stroll around the terrace for the ...
European provincial cuisine is paired with an extensive wine list. Swoon over delicious seared scallops, oven-roasted black cod or grain-fed Australian lamb ...
Vie All Day Dining, Sofitel Shanghai Sheshan Oriental, 3388 Sichen Rd, Songjiang District.
Got lamb Credible northwest Chinese cuisine can be found at this Uighur restaurant. Amidst fake foliage and a miniature model of Xinjiang Province's Tian Shan...
Top Places in Shanghai
- Luxurious Things to indulge at for Honeymooners in Shanghai
- Popular activities for honeymooners in Shanghai
- Places popular with Honeymooners in Shanghai
- Popular Spa Experiences in Shanghai
- Popular Thai Restaurants in Shanghai
- Favorite places for Japanese food in Shanghai
- Popular golf courses and clubs in Shanghai
- Best Golf Courses to play in Shanghai
- Top Scuba Diving Spots in Shanghai
Top Hotels in Shanghai
- Best hotels for Golfers in Shanghai
- Cheapest hotels for golfers in Shanghai
- Enjoy with your family at these select hotels in Shanghai
- Popular 5 star business hotels in Shanghai
- Most popular business hotels in Shanghai
- 3 star hotels that give you the best value for money in Shanghai
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Shanghai
- Popular kids friendly hotels in Shanghai
- Pamper your newly wed at these luxury hotels in Shanghai