Fish Tram Chips serve quality award winning fish and chips! Offering a selection of sustainable fish including cod, haddock, hake and plaice our fish is coated ...
Recommended places for having food in Llandudno
Here's a list of Recommended places for having food in Llandudno recommended by our experts:
The ham bone is legendary in Llandudno. The sandwiches they make are absolutely top notch.
The Queen's Head is a most remarkable country pub in terms of good food, wine, beer, welcome and character. Priceless chefs who have a passion for local ...
The Cottage Loaf is a traditional country style pub right in the heart of the centre of Llandudno serving the finest food and ale for miles around.
Imagine a beautiful stone-built farm in the foothills of Snowdonia where you could buy and eat the very best artisan Welsh food products- and even see it being ...
Mamma Rosa restaurant offer a diverse and extensive selection of traditional and contemporary Italian dishes, from delicious pastas and seafood to succulent ...
Fisherman's Special Fish and Chips Located in the town centre of Conwy, the Fishermans Cafe has been owned by Peter and Tracy Nolan and their son Chris for 30 ...
Blas ar Fwyd is committed to local sources and, as well as international produce, sells a variety of Welsh cheeses such as Cenarth, Llanboidy, Snowdonia, Teifi ...
Top Places in Llandudno
- Cheapest golf courses to play in Llandudno
- Must see points of interest in Llandudno
- Restaurants serving great Indian food in Llandudno
- Popular Thai Restaurants in Llandudno
- Popular golf courses and clubs in Llandudno
- Best Places for Art and Culture in Llandudno
- Top things to do in Llandudno
- Must see places to visit for families in Llandudno
- Top places where kids will enjoy in Llandudno