Phuket is a city in southeast Phuket Island, Thailand. It is the capital of Phuket Province. As of 2007 the city had a population of 75,573. It covers the ...
Romantic Getaways from Hong Kong
Here's a list of Romantic Getaways from Hong Kong recommended by our experts:
Discover the best romantic getaways from Hong Kong. If you’re itching for a memorable time with your beloved for a few days away from the bustling metropolis, hop on a flight from Hong Kong, and get ready to explore some truly beautiful cities for that perfect escape. Plan your vacation to a gorgeous beach destination like Langkawi, Bali or Cebu. Whether it’s a nature, adventure, history or simply pure romance you’re in the mood for, here is a definitive list of the hottest destinations close to Hong Kong to consider for your next romantic getaway. Phuket in Thailand is a popular getaway from Hong Kong. This rainforested, mountainous island in Thailand is home to some of the best beaches in Asia and is only a 3 and a half hour flight away. You can get there in time for Friday night cocktails!
Bali is a region in Indonesia. It is situated in the westernmost end of Lesser Sunda Islands. Indonesia has 33 provinces, including Bali. The destination is ...
Cebu is an island of the Philippines. It is the main island of Cebu Province at the center of the Visayan Islands, 365 miles south of Manila. It lies to the ...
Macau, also spelled Macao, is one of the two Special Administrative Regions of the People's Republic of China, the other being Hong Kong. Macau lies on the ...
Langkawi, officially known as Langkawi the Jewel of Kedah is an archipelago of 104 islands in the Andaman Sea, some 30 km off the mainland coast of northwestern...
Da Lat, or Dalat, is the capital of Lam Dong Province in Vietnam. The city is located 1,500 m above sea level on the Langbian Plateau in the southern parts of ...
Ngapali Beach is in Rakhine State, Western Myanmar. Ngapali is prime choice for beach lovers dream about quite , white sand , the quiet rural surroundings, ...
Cheung Chau (Chinese: 長洲, lit. "Long Island") is a small island 10 km southwest of Hong Kong Island, is nicknamed as the 'dumbbell island' for its shape. It has...
Hong Kong, officially known as Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China, is a region on the southern coast of China ...
Top Places in Hong Kong
- Best Michelin Star Restaurants in Hong Kong
- Must Visit Restaurants for Great Food in Hong Kong
- Best Places to Eat on a Budget in Hong Kong
- Best Restaurants near Kowloon in Hong Kong
- Best Restaurants near Tsin Sha Tsui in Hong Kong
- Popular Nightlife Clubs around Lan Kwai Fong in Hong Kong
- Fun Things to Do at Night in Hong Kong
- Popular Nightlife Clubs around Kowloon in Hong Kong
- Best Bars in Hong Kong
Top Hotels in Hong Kong
- Best 7-Star Resorts in Hong Kong
- Cheap Beach Resorts in Hong Kong
- Best Villas with Private Pool in Hong Kong
- Best Resorts with Private Pool in Hong Kong
- Cheap Hotels with Breakfast in Hong Kong
- 10 Most Expensive Hotels in Hong Kong
- Best Hotels to Stay near Airport in Hong Kong
- Best Homestays in Hong Kong
- Best Luxury Hotels with Jacuzzi in Hong Kong