Tanjung Pinang has many seafood restaurants, and prices are low by Singaporean (or even Western) standards, Try crab ( ketam ) and gong-gong , a local mollusk.
Savour the local food at these places in Bintan
Here's a list of Savour the local food at these places in Bintan recommended by our experts:
Located at the Western Coast of Nirwana Gardens, The Kelong is the only place to go in Bintan where you can tuck into the richest and freshest seafood, while ...
Cafe Helo Helo is a seafood restaurant, well-known for its good and reasonably priced food.
The Café serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. The menu includes local specialities, Western and Asian dishes. Choose between a lavish buffet and à la carte ...
Located on the 2nd floor of the main building, this restaurant offers you a wide selection of international dishes at the buffet.
A contemporary dining scene with a relaxed atmosphere, Orzo Italian & Mediterranean Restaurant is open for dinner only. Savour well-loved Italian classics such ...
Top Places in Bintan
- Best cheap eats in town in Bintan
- Restaurants serving great Indian food in Bintan
- Most popular vegetarian restaurants in Bintan
- Best Chinese Restaurants in Bintan
- Best Italian restaurants in Bintan
- Top high-street fashion shopping locations in Bintan
- Popular places for shopping antiques in Bintan
- Take back some memories with you in Bintan
- Best places to enjoy local and street shopping in Bintan