The Paleis voor Schone Kunsten (Dutch) or Palais des Beaux-Arts (French) is a cultural venue in Brussels, Belgium. Often referred to as Bozar (a homophone of "...
Shop for art at these places in Brussels
Here's a list of Shop for art at these places in Brussels recommended by our experts:
Les Sagas is an authentic boutique which opens its doors in the Bortier Gallery, a famous commercial passage housing numerous book shops. You will find original...
Antiques Brussels shop is a paradise for antiques lovers.They sell old antiques items and they have nice collections of antique products.
workshop: Participants: min 10 / max 200 from 2 houres onwards FR NL EN
Shopping centres: Galeries Saint Hubert-Sint Hubertusgalerijen. The world's first shopping mall, opened in 1847, is a light and airy triple-gallery enclosing ...
workshop: Participants: min 10 / max 50 2 to 2 ½ houres FR NL EN
General shopping, (along Rue Neuve-Nieuwstraat). with GB supermarket at City 2 accessed from Rue Neuve-Nieuwstraat and Metro Rogier.
ARAU : www.arau.org Arkadia : www.asbl-arkadia.be Bus Bavard : www.busbavard.be Exception Events & Incentives : www.exception.be In and Out : www.inandout.be ...
Top Places in Brussels
- Best places to enjoy local and street shopping in Brussels
- Restaurants serving great Indian food in Brussels
- Best Chinese Restaurants in Brussels
- Popular places for shopping antiques in Brussels
- Popular golf courses and clubs in Brussels
- Cheapest golf courses to play in Brussels
- Best Golf Courses to play in Brussels
- Best places to eat in Brussels
- Most popular vegetarian restaurants in Brussels