Crafts of Boracay is Boracay's only 'one stop shop'. Supermarket, Deli, 2 floor Department store and Crafty's Rooftop Bar.Supermarket
Top high-street fashion shopping locations in Boracay
Here's a list of Top high-street fashion shopping locations in Boracay recommended by our experts:
Island Girl is a brand of resort footwear and fashion accessories that focuses on promoting and highlighting the beauty of natural materials sourced exclusively...
Shell jewelry — similar to what you can find elsewhere in the world, the jewelry made of shells is popular as for the most part it is made locally from shells ...
From slim panatelas to fat stogies, Belgian-owned Captain Haddock caters to the discerning smoker. The store is named after the avid seafarer who appears ...
Boracay's D'Mall is also home to various restaurants like Aria, Cyma, Ole, Lemon Cafe and Hama. There are cheaper restaurants for those on a tight budget as ...
Paulo Collection BodyWear, D'Mall,Bamboo Beach Resort,PC Main -Fish eye diving shop,Island Magic near cocomangas beach Resort, ☎ +63 36 288-3448, . Variety ...
Top Places in Boracay
- Shopping for toys is fun at these places in Boracay
- Surprise your spouse with shopping on your honeymoon in Boracay
- Popular activities for honeymooners in Boracay
- Luxurious Things to indulge at for Honeymooners in Boracay
- Restaurants serving great Indian food in Boracay
- Take back some memories with you in Boracay
- Popular places to shop for your family on your way back in Boracay
- Quiet Romantic Places for Dining in Boracay
- Best places for family dining in Boracay
Top Hotels in Boracay
- Most Romantic Hotels in Boracay
- Pamper your newly wed at these luxury hotels in Boracay
- Best Beach Hotels to Stay in Boracay
- Popular kids friendly hotels in Boracay
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Boracay
- 3 star hotels that give you the best value for money in Boracay
- Most popular business hotels in Boracay
- Recommended 5 star hotels in Boracay
- Enjoy with your family at these select hotels in Boracay