Heritage walk is a guided tour deep inside the narrow lanes and Bye lanes of the 400 year old city of amritsar.One gets to see Katras, Akharas Bungas, Havelis,...
Top things to do in Amritsar
Here's a list of Top things to do in Amritsar recommended by our experts:
Khalsa College, the premier-most institute of higher learning, was established by the leaders of the Singh Sabha Movement in 1892. They were inspired by the ...
Wagah is the only road border crossing between Pakistan and India, and lies on the Grand Trunk Road between the cities of Amritsar, Punjab, India, and Lahore...
The Sri Harmandir Sahib was invaded and destroyed many a times by the Afghan and other invaders. Each and every time the Sikhs had to sacrifice their lives in ...
Indo-Pak Wagah Border to watch Flag Retreat Ceremony- Wagah, an army outpost on Indo-Pak border 30 Kms from Amritsar where the daily highlight is the evening "...
Golden Temple-the most important sikh shrine which is also called Mecca for the Sikhs is a living symbol of the spiritual and historical traditions of the Sikhs...
Top Places in Amritsar
- Must see places to visit for families in Amritsar
- Top places where kids will enjoy in Amritsar
- Best Italian restaurants in Amritsar
- Best cheap eats in town in Amritsar
- Best places to enjoy local and street shopping in Amritsar
- Popular places for shopping antiques in Amritsar
- Take back some memories with you in Amritsar
- Top high-street fashion shopping locations in Amritsar
- Best places for luxury shopping in Amritsar
Top Hotels in Amritsar
- Recommended 5 star hotels in Amritsar
- 3 star hotels that give you the best value for money in Amritsar
- Most popular business hotels in Amritsar
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Amritsar
- Most Romantic Hotels in Amritsar
- Popular 4 star hotels in Amritsar
- Recommended homestays in Amritsar
- Most popular boutique hotels in Amritsar
- Best hotels to stay in Amritsar