Flying Fox is India's first zipline tour company - a zipline tour is a unique and exhilarating aerial journey between hill forts and ridge tops, during which ...
Adventure activites in Bhopal
Here's a list of Adventure activites in Bhopal recommended by our experts:
The picturesque Kerwa Dam, surrounded by hills and full of greenery, is a popular hangout on the outskirts of Bhopal, which is about 15kms from the city. This ...
The Ropeway is located in Central Part of India constructed in Hillock to transport pilgrimage traffic from the foot hill to the hill top. The Ropeway glides ...
Bhopal-On-Wheels is a guided tour on a toy-train look like open bus, departing from Palash Residency and winding through the hills and the old city. Stops ...
Must visit for history & geography lovers you will really love understand one of the story of man's growth and the formation of rocks over the time.
The BHEL golf course is a compact 9 hole golf course located adjacent to the cricket stadium at the Bharat Heavy Electrical Ltd ( BHEL) township at Piplani . ...
The Jain temple is located on a road leading to the airport and 5 minute drive from lalghati. Visitors may take the cable car to the top of the hill or just ...
Top Places in Bhopal
- Top places where kids will enjoy in Bhopal
- Best places to enjoy nightlife in Bhopal
- Popular golf courses and clubs in Bhopal
- Best Chinese Restaurants in Bhopal
- Most popular vegetarian restaurants in Bhopal
- Best places for family dining in Bhopal
- Recommended places for having food in Bhopal
- Popular Museums in Bhopal
- Popular religious places in Bhopal
Top Hotels in Bhopal
- Recommended homestays in Bhopal
- Most popular boutique hotels in Bhopal
- Best hotels to stay in Bhopal
- Luxurious Hotels to Stay in Bhopal
- Popular Spa Hotels in Bhopal
- Enjoy with your family at these select hotels in Bhopal
- Most popular business hotels in Bhopal
- 3 star hotels that give you the best value for money in Bhopal
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Bhopal