Swansea is a great place to learn to climb, with a huge variety of rock climbing from the picturesque Gower to inland sandstone crags. South Wales has something...
Adventure activites in Swansea
Here's a list of Adventure activites in Swansea recommended by our experts:
The sanctuary rescues and provides a home for many types of unwanted animals. especially primates, such as chimpanzees, baboons, spider monkeys, capuchins and ...
THE EXPERIENCE - Our aim is to provide a breathtaking, interactive tour of the South Gower Coast leaving unforgettable memories. Guided by professional ...
Gower and Swansea surf school Offers surfing lessons around Gower and Swansea 7 days a week all year around. Equipment is provided
Liquidfriction Adventure Centre is a young and dynamic adventure activity provider in South Wales, leading the way with new and exciting activities. Our ...
Welsh Surfing Federation Surf School, The Barn, The Croft, Llangennith. Tel:+44 1792 386-526 
Take to the trees and speed down zip slides. They're part of an exciting course of rope bridges, Tarzan swings and crossings; all set up to 120 feet above the ...
Langland Bay has always been a hospitable golf club, where members enjoy rubbing shoulders with visitors from all over the world.
Off Junction 45 on the M4 head north bound on the A4067 towards Brecon, at the sixth roundabout (County of Powys sign) turn left to Lower Cwmtwrch, continue for...
Top Places in Swansea
- Enjoy a great time with your family in Swansea
- Places to visit for business travelers in Swansea
- Must see points of interest in Swansea
- Popular Thai Restaurants in Swansea
- Best Chinese Restaurants in Swansea
- Restaurants serving great Indian food in Swansea
- Most popular vegetarian restaurants in Swansea
- Best Italian restaurants in Swansea
- Top lebanese restaurants in Swansea