The Imperial Palace is a family run authentic Chinese Cantonese restaurant and takeaway situated in Trearrdur Bay. Opening at the end of July 2012, we have ...
Best Chinese Restaurants in Isle of Anglesey
Here's a list of Best Chinese Restaurants in Isle of Anglesey recommended by our experts:
The Mandarin Royale Restaurant in Holyhead is renowned for a modern and innovative menu featuring an exciting selection of Chinese and Thai cuisine. They ...
Phoenix is a fish and chip shop and a chinese and I have never had a bad meal at all from here. The food is always in big portions, plenty for two to share.
Nice atmosphere for all our diners, The place offers a cater for small functions, from funeral teas, birthdays, weddings and christenings.
'The Straits' restaurant was opened in April 2009, by Phil (head chef) and Lucy (front of house manager and dessert chef/baker). We offer a diverse menu to suit...
Noëlle's at Tre-Ysgawen offers a fine dining experience, non-residents are welcome at the restaurant, advance booking isn't essential but do call ahead if you ...
This 18th Century Georgian Town House is believed to have been built as a Dower House for a local wealthy family. Now, fully restored and adapted for use as a ...
Top Places in Isle of Anglesey
- Most popular vegetarian restaurants in Isle of Anglesey
- Best places to enjoy local and street shopping in Isle of Anglesey
- Shopping for toys is fun at these places in Isle of Anglesey
- Adventure activites in Isle of Anglesey
- Places where Singaporeans love to eat in Isle of Anglesey
- Italians generally prefer these restaurants in Isle of Anglesey
- Popular places to have Chinese food in Isle of Anglesey
- Popular places to have Indian food in Isle of Anglesey
- Popular golf courses and clubs in Isle of Anglesey