The original structure made of mud and stone was built under the guidance of Bichiraja, a Ratta Officer. However, the entire structure was fortified with huge ...
Best Places for Art and Culture in Belgaum
Here's a list of Best Places for Art and Culture in Belgaum recommended by our experts:
In 1204, two Bastis or settlements were built inside the walls of the Belgaum Fort, one of which is named Kamala Basti. It was built in the style of the late ...
Kittur Fort and Palace is located in Honnidibba. The fort and palace provides the perfect excuse for history enthusiasts as well as the archaeologists to ...
The Yellamma Devi Temple is located in Saundatti taluq, five kilometers away from Saundatti town. Saundatti itself is 70 km away from Belgaum city.
Saundatti has many temples, but the most famous is the Renuka or Yellamma temple. It is a temple dedicated to Goddess Shakti. This is a famous pilgrimage center...
In 1686,the Mughal emperor Aurangzeb defeated the Bijapur sultanate and Belgaum came under his control.
Laxmi Temple Images - The different fabulous images of Laxmi Temple floating across travel and tourism websites prompt many people to plan a trip. After all...
The story of our Cancer Hospital is scripted on the lines of "Service for a cause". It is the tale of the realization of the vision of our Managing Director, ...
Top Places in Belgaum
- Must see places to visit for families in Belgaum
- Top things to do in Belgaum
- Popular religious places in Belgaum
- Must see points of interest in Belgaum
- Best places to enjoy nightlife in Belgaum
- Best places to enjoy local and street shopping in Belgaum
- Best places for luxury shopping in Belgaum
- Most popular vegetarian restaurants in Belgaum
- Best places to eat in Belgaum