Kamala Narayana Temple is at Degaon (Degamve/Devgram) in Belgaum District, Karnataka.Degaon is 5 km from Kittur, 10 km from Halasi and 24 km from Bailhongal. ...
Popular religious places in Belgaum
Here's a list of Popular religious places in Belgaum recommended by our experts:
Ganesha is a widely worshipped deity in the Hindu pantheon.His image is found throughout India and Nepal. Hindu sects worship him regardless of ...
The Yellamma Devi Temple is located in Saundatti taluq, five kilometers away from Saundatti town. Saundatti itself is 70 km away from Belgaum city.
apileshwar Temple was formed in the year 1710 by Chanamlappa Shivalingappa Kittur, Shahapur. Inside there is Shiv Murti/shivalaya, Ganesha Temple, Guru Datt ...
Dedicated to God Kalmeshwar, a form of Shiv Shankar, this temple is located in Old Belgaum, a little away from the heart of the city, but attracts several ...
Laxmi Temple Images - The different fabulous images of Laxmi Temple floating across travel and tourism websites prompt many people to plan a trip. After all...
Military Mahadev Temple Shiv Mandir: Laid on 18th Jan 1954 Opening Ceremony was held on 24th Jan 1955 by Lieut General S.M.Shrinagesh General Officer Commander ...
St Mary's church it is oldest Anglican cathedrals in Belgaum. It was built in 1869.It is located in the cantonment area of Belgaum.
Top Places in Belgaum
- Must see points of interest in Belgaum
- Best places to enjoy nightlife in Belgaum
- Best places to enjoy local and street shopping in Belgaum
- Best places for luxury shopping in Belgaum
- Most popular vegetarian restaurants in Belgaum
- Best places to eat in Belgaum
- Best Places for Art and Culture in Belgaum
- Must see places to visit for families in Belgaum
- Top things to do in Belgaum