North Indian food by the waterfront. Claims to have invented the "Chicken Cheese Tandoori Tikka". Indoor and alfresco seating. Dinner Timing : 1730-2330 hours ...
Best places for family dining in Kota Kinabalu
Here's a list of Best places for family dining in Kota Kinabalu recommended by our experts:
Kedai Kopi Hui Chow is a famous place for Char Nyuk Mee (Deep-fried pork with noodle), a signature dish in Sandakan. Apart from that, the coffee shop also ...
Circle restaurant is an all day dining restaurant of Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu, opens from 6.30Am to 11.00Pm daily and starts with buffet breakfasts that ...
Naan - Flavours of India's extensive menu offers an exciting spread, from tandoori to curries, encompassing seafood, meats, vegetables and breads.
Upperstar, a popular local dining and drinking joint with branches near Hyatt, Suria Sabah, Damai and Lintas.
Wah Juan, is popular for their "chu chap" noodles (noodles served with pork and pork innards). Located in Pekan Tanjung Aru facing the main road (Jalan Mat ...
Restoran Taufik, located in Kampung Air (opposite Shell), serves cheap Javanese/Malay food such as soto (beef soup), bakso and rojak. More branches in Inanam ...
Top Places in Kota Kinabalu
- Places to visit for business travelers in Kota Kinabalu
- Enjoy a great time with your family in Kota Kinabalu
- Adventure activites in Kota Kinabalu
- Great things to do with your kids in Kota Kinabalu
- Most popular vegetarian restaurants in Kota Kinabalu
- Fine dining restaurants with exquisite ambience in Kota Kinabalu
- Best places to go shopping with your kids in Kota Kinabalu
- Best places for luxury shopping in Kota Kinabalu
- A surreal dining experience for elders in Kota Kinabalu