The Spring, , Jl. Simpang Tiga. (between the city centre and airport). Opened to the public in January 2008, 'Lifestyle' shopping mall. It offers many ...
Best places for luxury shopping in Kuching
Here's a list of Best places for luxury shopping in Kuching recommended by our experts:
The Plaza has a gross area of 550,000 square feet with a nettlettable area of 350,000 sqft and is a prime shopping destination for locals and tourists alike ...
One mall that offers it all is CityOne Megamall, a brand new mall which is home to hundreds of brands, both local and international. Located at the junction of ...
Green Heights Mall, Jl. Lapangan Terbang. Kuching's first suburban neighbourhood small mall, with an international Cold Storage Supermarket as the anchor tenant...
Hills Shopping Mall is Situated right in the heart of Kuching City, Malaysia. The 140,000 square - feet 2 storey mall is home to MNG, Esprit, Calvin Klein Jeans...
Crown Square, Towards Pending, opposite Hock Lee Centre. A medium-sized, newly refurbished shopping mall. The tenants include Mr. Ho's Fine Foods - which serves...
Sarawak Plaza, Jl. Tunku Abdul Rahman (next to Grand Margherita Hotel). One of Kuching's older malls. Lea Center is the anchor tenant, selling a wide variety of...
Top Places in Kuching
- Popular Museums in Kuching
- Popular golf courses and clubs in Kuching
- Best Golf Courses to play in Kuching
- Best places to enjoy local and street shopping in Kuching
- Must see points of interest in Kuching
- Popular places to have Indian food in Kuching
- Popular forts and palaces in Kuching
- Popular religious places in Kuching
- Best places to eat in Kuching
Top Hotels in Kuching
- Recommended homestays in Kuching
- Luxurious Hotels to Stay in Kuching
- Best Beach Hotels to Stay in Kuching
- Best hotels for Golfers in Kuching
- Popular Spa Hotels in Kuching
- Enjoy with your family at these select hotels in Kuching
- Popular 5 star business hotels in Kuching
- Recommended 3 star hotels in Kuching
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Kuching