Borderline is a cafe, fair-trade handicraft shop & art gallery based in Mae Sot, Thailand, supporting Burmese migrants and refugees on the Thai-Burma border.
Best places to eat in Mae Sot
Here's a list of Best places to eat in Mae Sot recommended by our experts:
Casa Mia, left off Intharakiree Rd when east from the bus station at the west end of town. Thai, Burmese and Western food. Friendly, English-speaking staff, ...
Wadee Restaurant, (up the road from Casa Mia). Delicious Burmese food, also some Thai dishes. Very friendly service.
Aiya, Intharakiree Rd when heading east, across from Bai Fern. Thai-Burmese restaurant with an expansive menu in English. Friendly staff and good service.
Exppact Bar is the best hang out in Mae Sot. They serves g reat food, and good conversations are to be had at Exppact Bar.
Bor Kung Phao sreves excellent sea food some directly imported from Andaman sea in Myanmar and it is fresh and good. The atmosphere of the Bor Kung Phao is ...
British Pie Shop, This british shop has a short but delicious menu. From Champignons pie and Cottage pie to Apple pie. British breakfast tea is available. Nice ...
Top Places in Mae Sot
- Recommended places for having food in Mae Sot
- Popular places to have Indian food in Mae Sot
- Best Chinese Restaurants in Mae Sot
- Best places to enjoy nightlife in Mae Sot
- Must see points of interest in Mae Sot
- Best places to enjoy local and street shopping in Mae Sot
- Top things to do in Mae Sot
- Popular Thai Restaurants in Mae Sot