HAMA Japanese Cuisine is located at the plaza of D'Mall, the central hub of commercial activity between Stations 1 and 2 of Boracay's famed White Beach. Simple ...
Favorite places for Japanese food in Boracay
Here's a list of Favorite places for Japanese food in Boracay recommended by our experts:
Great little place to eat and enjoy the view.The food is little expensive but you will never be disappointed with its delicious taste.
Fridays is a good choice for ambience and high-quality food.The menu combines Western and Filipino food--bouillabaisse, beef carpaccio, smoked salmon ravioli...
True Food, in Station 2, offers fiery Indian cuisine that will awaken the tastebuds. The place is cozy with straw mats and over-sized cushions. The staff is ...
The Best Crab Place in Boracay. Their specialties are simply crabs in many ways that you could imagine and their prawn dishes. It would be a shame leaving ...
Top Places in Boracay
- Popular golf courses and clubs in Boracay
- Best Golf Courses to play in Boracay
- Cheapest golf courses to play in Boracay
- Must see points of interest in Boracay
- Best Places for Art and Culture in Boracay
- Top things to do in Boracay
- Must see places to visit for families in Boracay
- Best Italian restaurants in Boracay
- Best Chinese Restaurants in Boracay
Top Hotels in Boracay
- Best hotels for Golfers in Boracay
- Most Romantic Hotels in Boracay
- Pamper your newly wed at these luxury hotels in Boracay
- Best Beach Hotels to Stay in Boracay
- Popular kids friendly hotels in Boracay
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Boracay
- 3 star hotels that give you the best value for money in Boracay
- Most popular business hotels in Boracay
- Recommended 5 star hotels in Boracay