The best ambiance, quality of food and service in Hat Yai city. It is an ideal place for small party, family dine or even for individual treat. A restaurant ...
Favorite places for Japanese food in Hat Yai
Here's a list of Favorite places for Japanese food in Hat Yai recommended by our experts:
Hamid Restaurant - Nice, clean, and good halal food. It is across the street from Lee Garden Hotel and there are a couple of other Muslim restaurants nearby.
Daothiam - Friendly staff and tasty breakfasts. Thai & Vegetarian food. Grab a pad Thai and Chang among a collection of framed world currencies. Open daily 07:...
Hat Yai itself has a large Chinese-Thai population and the majority of visitors from Malaysia and Singapore are also ethnic-Chinese. Consequently, there are ...
They had a good selection of small plates, which were pretty decently sized. An eclectic menu that includes things from empanadas to korean tacos.
Bang Farang Restaurant - Nice small cozy restaurant at a walking distance from the bus station, ASEAN Market, or Green Way Market. Halal Thai food (spicy, not ...
Samurai restaurant is a very popular Thai restaurant in Hat Yai. The ambience and the service at the restaurant are top notch. You will get most popular thai ...
KFC (the name was originally an initialism for Kentucky Fried Chicken) is a fast food restaurant chain that specializes in fried chicken and is headquartered in...
Top Places in Hat Yai
- Popular Spa Experiences in Hat Yai
- Must see points of interest in Hat Yai
- Restaurants serving fast food in Hat Yai
- Best Places for Art and Culture in Hat Yai
- Most popular vegetarian restaurants in Hat Yai
- Top things to do in Hat Yai
- Quiet Romantic Places for Dining in Hat Yai
- Best places for family dining in Hat Yai
- Must see places to visit for families in Hat Yai