Oceania Out of the city centre, about 10 minutes by taxi from Lee Gardens and about 100 m north of the Hansa Plaza/Paragaon night entertainment complex in Hat ...
Quiet Romantic Places for Dining in Hat Yai
Here's a list of Quiet Romantic Places for Dining in Hat Yai recommended by our experts:
Hamid Restaurant - Nice, clean, and good halal food. It is across the street from Lee Garden Hotel and there are a couple of other Muslim restaurants nearby.
Daothiam - Friendly staff and tasty breakfasts. Thai & Vegetarian food. Grab a pad Thai and Chang among a collection of framed world currencies. Open daily 07:...
They had a good selection of small plates, which were pretty decently sized. An eclectic menu that includes things from empanadas to korean tacos.
Bang Farang Restaurant - Nice small cozy restaurant at a walking distance from the bus station, ASEAN Market, or Green Way Market. Halal Thai food (spicy, not ...
Hat Yai itself has a large Chinese-Thai population and the majority of visitors from Malaysia and Singapore are also ethnic-Chinese. Consequently, there are ...
Gäp's Garten German Restaurant - A German beer garden style restaurant in Thammanunvithi Rd. not far from Tesco Lotus and Prince of Songkhla University just off...
The best ambiance, quality of food and service in Hat Yai city. It is an ideal place for small party, family dine or even for individual treat. A restaurant ...
Top Places in Hat Yai
- Best places for family dining in Hat Yai
- Must see places to visit for families in Hat Yai
- Top places where kids will enjoy in Hat Yai
- Fine dining restaurants with exquisite ambience in Hat Yai
- Have fun along with a meal with your friends in Hat Yai
- Recommended places for having food in Hat Yai
- Best Chinese Restaurants in Hat Yai
- Best cheap eats in town in Hat Yai
- Savour the local food at these places in Hat Yai