Enjoy a fun filled show that combines ultra violet lights, fluorescent colors with special effects creating a magical moment that will WOW you forever!
Great things to do with your kids in Prague
Here's a list of Great things to do with your kids in Prague recommended by our experts:
Mozart composed specially for Prague "opera of operas" Don Giovanni, which premiered at the "Stavovské" Theatre, and he personally conducted. That was in 1787. ...
Aquariums, coral cave and lagoon - around 150 types of fish and sea creatures from Indonesia, South America and other countries in more than 1,000 m⊃2;. |
An ideal experience for all those who want to see the heart of Europe and get a good picture of Prague's rich history.
Children’s Island| The island on the Vltava River located on the left riverbank of Smíchov district between the Legion Bridge (most Legií) and the Jirásek ...
If you are searching for fun and adrenalin look no further than the Bobsleigh Track! Located a bit off the beaten path in the Prague area of Prosek, the ...
Top Places in Prague
- Adventure activites in Prague
- Fine dining restaurants with exquisite ambience in Prague
- Restaurants serving fast food in Prague
- A surreal dining experience for elders in Prague
- Best places for family dining in Prague
- Have fun along with a meal with your friends in Prague
- Recommended places for having food in Prague
- Most popular vegetarian restaurants in Prague
- Quiet Romantic Places for Dining in Prague
Top Hotels in Prague
- Enjoy with your family at these select hotels in Prague
- Popular 5 star business hotels in Prague
- Recommended 3 star hotels in Prague
- Recommended 5 star hotels in Prague
- Most popular business hotels in Prague
- 3 star hotels that give you the best value for money in Prague
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Prague
- Popular kids friendly hotels in Prague
- Pamper your newly wed at these luxury hotels in Prague