One of Penangs most popular destinations (in fact, its the second most popular destination after Georgetown), Batu Feringghi consists of a long stretch of ...
Most Popular Beaches in Penang
Here's a list of Most Popular Beaches in Penang recommended by our experts:
An hour away from Kerachut Beach in Teluk Bahang, Teluk Kampi is the longest stretch of beach in the Penang National Park, offering a variety of recreational ...
Pantai Kerachut or Kerachut Beach is a lovely stretch of white sandy beach located in the Penang National Park on Penang Island and is home to the Penang ...
Literally meaning 'Flower Cape', Tanjung Bungah is a seaside suburb located between Gurney and Batu Feringghi, about a half-hour's drive from Georgetown. ...
The scenic beach of Teluk Bahang is rocky, shady and serene - perfect for a weekend retreat minus the large crowds of nearby Batu Feringghi. Those who crave ...
Also known as the Alcatraz of Malaysia, because the island was once the location of the Jerejak Prison. This beautiful 362 hectare tropical island, is located ...
The Penang National Park - (Taman Negara Pulau Pinang) is located on the North-Western tip of the island at Teluk Bahang and is a great place to go jungle ...
A private water sports centre in Tanjung Bungah, Penang Water Sports Center is the hub of water sports action. Offering kayaks, canoes and boats for rent, this ...
Monkey Beach or Teluk Duyung, is set against Penang's National Park and requires either a boat ride or a one-and-a-half hour hike to get there. On Penang's ...
Top Places in Penang
- TOP 10 PENANG SHOPPING in Penang
- Penang street shopping in Penang
- Toy shops in Penang in Penang
- Souvenirs shops in Penang in Penang
- Electronics shops in Penang in Penang
- Must see points of interest in Penang
- The Most Romantic Places to see in Penang
- Best Places for Art and Culture in Penang
- Places popular with Honeymooners in Penang
Top Hotels in Penang
- Most Romantic Hotels in Penang
- Pamper your newly wed at these luxury hotels in Penang
- Best Beach Hotels to Stay in Penang
- Popular kids friendly hotels in Penang
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Penang
- 3 star hotels that give you the best value for money in Penang
- Most popular business hotels in Penang
- Recommended 5 star hotels in Penang
- Recommended 3 star hotels in Penang