Beach is technically 30 minutes from Rome, it took us 1.5 hours door to door. It was a pleasant ride, all on public transportation and very worth it.The ...
Most Popular Beaches in Rome
Here's a list of Most Popular Beaches in Rome recommended by our experts:
Santa Marinella is a comune (municipality) in the Province of Rome in the Italian region Lazio, located about 60 km northwest of Rome.It includes the beach ...
What was it really like to live in ancient Rome, Caput Mundi, the centre of the world, with its mad emperors, brutal entertainment and its seductive lifestyles...
he Planetarium is an amazing "space and time machine": thanks to digital projectors, it is possible to embark on three-dimensional virtual journeys through ...
A comprehensive tour of the major monuments of historical Rome.
Rome's Mosque, Viale della Moschea, 85 (situated to the west of Villa Ada), ☎ 06 8082167 - 06 8082258. Wed & Sun from 9:00 to 11:30 excluding Ramadan, Italian ...
A comprehensive tour of the major monuments of historical Rome. This is a sight seeing tour inside the Rome city.
Rome comes alive at night and you should not miss the opportunity to see its most beautiful monuments illuminated.
Top Places in Rome
- Popular places to have Indian food in Rome
- Most popular vegetarian restaurants in Rome
- Best places for family dining in Rome
- Best Places for Art and Culture in Rome
- Surprise your spouse with shopping on your honeymoon in Rome
- Best places to go shopping with your kids in Rome
- Places to visit for business travelers in Rome
- Enjoy a great time with your family in Rome
- Spend quality time with your spouse in Rome
Top Hotels in Rome
- Best Beach Hotels to Stay in Rome
- Recommended homestays in Rome
- Most popular boutique hotels in Rome
- Popular Spa Hotels in Rome
- Pamper your newly wed at these luxury hotels in Rome
- Best hotels for Golfers in Rome
- Luxurious Hotels to Stay in Rome
- Best hotels to stay in Rome
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Rome