A lake on outskirts of hubli offering sunset views, It is a picnic spot has green garden, recreational facilities for the children, boating facilities, etc.
Must see points of interest in Hubli
Here's a list of Must see points of interest in Hubli recommended by our experts:
Bendre Bhavana is the memorial built in memory of great Kannada poet and Jnaana Peetha award winner Dr. Dattatreya Ramachandra Bendre (D R Bendre). It is ...
Nrupatunga Betta - promising panoramic view of the expanse of Hubli City- with in city, 5 km from chennamma circle. Nrupatunga Betta is one of the favourite ...
The K.L.E. Society's Hospital and Medical Research Centre is Shri. Prabhakar Kore's brain-child. The monumental 1000 bed K.L.E. Society's Hospital and Medical ...
Idgah Maidan, now in national limelight following the judicial remand of former Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Uma Bharti in connection with a decade old ...
The Basel Mission Church is located on Station Road, Dharwad and was built in the year 1844 under the benefaction of Basel Missionary Society. It measures 76 ft...
Magoda Falls A must seen water fall in karnataka. Deep in the thick forest on the hill seems to have covered with green carpet. It takes a long ride through the...
Top Places in Hubli
- Popular religious places in Hubli
- Best places to eat in Hubli
- Most popular vegetarian restaurants in Hubli
- Best places to enjoy local and street shopping in Hubli
- Must see places to visit for families in Hubli
- Most popular areas in Hubli
- Popular places to have Indian food in Hubli
- Top things to do in Hubli
- Popular places to have South Indian Food in Hubli