Magadi Bird Sanctuary created at The Magadi tank and is one of the Biodiversity hotspots of Karnataka and excellent for Bird watching in Winter.
Top things to do in Hubli
Here's a list of Top things to do in Hubli recommended by our experts:
The sanctuary is located in and around the Attiveri reservoir. The part of the sanctuary surrounding the reservoir has riverine and deciduous forests.
Unkal Lake is known to be more than 100 years old. A statue of Swami Vivekananda adorns the middle of the lake. It has a lovely garden,boating and recreational ...
Magoda Falls A must seen water fall in karnataka. Deep in the thick forest on the hill seems to have covered with green carpet. It takes a long ride through the...
Sogalla - Water Fall Sogal hills was one of the most under- appreciated aspects of visiting most important cultural heritage site as well as one of the places ...
Satoda Falls Satoddi Falls is a waterfall in India that is formed by several unnamed streams near Kallaramarane Ghat, Uttara Kannada District, near Sirsi, and ...
Center for introspection and enlightenment, (in Hirehonnalli, Kalghatgi, Dhawar and 1/2 hr from Hubli), . www.ci-e.com. For creating material and spiritual ...
Top Places in Hubli
- Popular places to have South Indian Food in Hubli
- Popular places to have North Indian Food in Hubli
- Popular Places to have Andhra Food in Hubli
- Best places for luxury shopping in Hubli
- Must see points of interest in Hubli
- Popular religious places in Hubli
- Best places to eat in Hubli
- Most popular vegetarian restaurants in Hubli
- Best places to enjoy local and street shopping in Hubli