Museum showcasing the costumes and floats from the annual Junkanoo parade.
Must see points of interest in Nassau
Here's a list of Must see points of interest in Nassau recommended by our experts:
Dolphin Encounter s, located on Blue Lagoon Island, is one of the most exciting and intriguing tours available. Visit the world famous dolphins of Blue Lagoon...
The top of this 126-foot fort offers spectacular panoramic views of the ocean.
the NAGB preserves the National Collection of Bahamian Art, part of which is on permanent display on the ground floor. Upper galleries engage the history of ...
Ardastra offers a very intimate setting to mingle with amazing wildlife and is committed to the preservation and conservation of endangered species. You can't ...
Pirates of Nassau is a true landmark nestled in three historical buildings: The Slave Kitchen, which is approximately 200 years old; the Lofthouse, which is ...
Top Places in Nassau
- Must see places to visit for families in Nassau
- Top places where kids will enjoy in Nassau
- Best places to enjoy local and street shopping in Nassau
- Popular places for shopping antiques in Nassau
- Best places to buy electronics in Nassau
- Popular places to have Chinese food in Nassau
- Restaurants serving great Italian food in Nassau
- Favorite places for Japanese food in Nassau
- Best Chinese Restaurants in Nassau