White Beach - This is what most people are here for. Not only is it a lovely stretch of powdery white sand against azure water, it's also the commercial center ...
Places to visit for business travelers in Boracay
Here's a list of Places to visit for business travelers in Boracay recommended by our experts:
Puka Beach - A quiet stretch of white sand along the northern tip of the island, Puka Beach is an image of what most people expect on a tropical island: white ...
The trip from Boracay Island's Station 1 to Ariel's Point lasts approximately 30-40 minutes, although the duration of the trip will fluctuate depending on the ...
Happy Dream Land have the Trick Art Museum the very first art gallery in the Area to exhibit the eye illusion artwork .This museum it's really a "to see" place...
A branch office of a Manila-based travel agency, the Filipino Travel Center (FTC) is a major travel information and reservations center available to travelers ...
Situated off the island's western coast, these two well-known Boracay landmarks are visible from Bolabog Beach. Eaten away by sea and wind, the two rocky ...
Reef Riders is the first and only authorized Starboard/Severne center in the Philippines, located on the Bulabog Beach on Boracay. I
Boracay Main Road runs from Puka Beach in the north to Manoc-Manoc Beach in the south, cutting through all of Boracay's three barangays (communities) Yapak, ...
Boracay island has beautiful beaches around it. There are many activities to do in Boracay. You simply cannot get bored in an island like this. Its up to you ...
Top Places in Boracay
- Restaurants serving fast food in Boracay
- Fine dining restaurants with exquisite ambience in Boracay
- Spend quality time with your spouse in Boracay
- Great things to do with your kids in Boracay
- Popular Thai Restaurants in Boracay
- Favorite places for Japanese food in Boracay
- Popular golf courses and clubs in Boracay
- Best Golf Courses to play in Boracay
- Cheapest golf courses to play in Boracay
Top Hotels in Boracay
- Most Romantic Hotels in Boracay
- Pamper your newly wed at these luxury hotels in Boracay
- Best Beach Hotels to Stay in Boracay
- Popular kids friendly hotels in Boracay
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Boracay
- 3 star hotels that give you the best value for money in Boracay
- Most popular business hotels in Boracay
- Recommended 5 star hotels in Boracay
- Enjoy with your family at these select hotels in Boracay